Visual Arts Minnesota Presents the 34th Annual High School Art Show
April 1st – 26th, 2014 at the Great River Regional Library, St. Cloud, MN
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS FRIDAY, MARCH 21ST, 2014
Drop off is Monday, March 24th 2:00pm to 8:00pm at Great River Regional Library, St. Cloud, MN.
- Please have each student to register their own work and register through the following link:
- Also, if you have knowledge of new art teachers in the region or homeschoolers, please let them know!
- All work needs to be framed, but canvases can be unframed (with wire on the back), due to their placement in the library (in the Mississippi room).
- There is a limit of 1 piece per student and 20 pieces per school.
- This year we will have a teacher incentive by putting each teacher who has students submitting into a drawing for art supplies for the classroom!
- 2D Design
- Watercolor/Water Media
- Painting (Oil/Acrylic)
Featuring artists from regional high schools, this exhibition showcases and awards artists in several categories, with up to $1200 in cash awards!